- Posted by admin in Adult Living Community
- No Comments
It’s not an easy job selling a house in Friendly Valley. It’s a process. You just don’t call the newspaper and run an ad on Sunday or put it on social media to find a buyer. The best way to sell your home is to have a plan. Here is a checklist to sell your Friendly Valley home. This checklist includes a few procedures you must-do if you want to get as much for it and you can.
This checklist can be used as a guide to help sell your home:
- Decide whether you pay a real estate agent to sell your house or you just do it yourself. Paying an agent removes all the headaches that can come up when selling your home. An agent will carry out all of the legal business and market your home to targeted prospects. Good agents will have a list of buyer’s wanting to live in the Friendly Valley community. Making sure the right people are attracted to your house. This will make selling your house much faster. You just hire an agent and pay them a small commission from the sale of the home. All good agents like Ellie Lacy will spend their own money to market the sale of the home.
- Make sure you and your agent communicate be an informed seller. It’s in your best intrust it know the strategy. Your agent will know the price of others that have sold in your area. This will make sure you under or overprice your home.
- Getting your house ready to sell by taking care of those small things you have been putting off. You may need to paint or repair the house exterior, interior, or clean up the yard. This will help bring a higher price.
- Decide whether to pay a professional to do pre-listing home inspection or not. In most sales, the banks require a home inspection. It’s best to let your real estate agent handle this.
- Sell or store extra furniture and appliances, this can make the home look bigger on the inside. Remove any clutter that has built up over the years.
- Get familiar with financing terms, such as mortgage financing (fixed, adjustable, seller financing, assumable loans), pre-qualified, pre-approved, commitment
- Get familiar with negotiations, such as listing price, offer, deal, etc. You should learn about contracts if you try to sell your home by yourself. You will need to know and understand the legal transaction process too. This is why it’s much easier to work with an agent.
- You may want to include a home warranty for the first year to the new buyer. This can help close the sale must faster.
- Make sure the exterior of your home look great as prospects drive up. This is called curb appeal, and it can set the prospect in the right mindset for wanting to buy your home.
- Making moving plans.
The home selling checklist above should help you when it comes to selling your home with fewer problems. Pay attention to home selling checklist and do the steps. But if you decide to hire a real estate agent to organize your home selling, you can sit back and let them do all the work.
If you have any questions or need help selling your home, I can help you with the complete process. I specialize in Friendly Valley and have a list of buyer’s waiting for homes.
Keller Davis Realty Friendly Valley
19310 Avenue of The Oaks
Newhall, CA 91321